Functional Cupping Therapy is an incredibly unique method. The negative pressure of the cups distracts the tissue allowing for an increase in blood flow, lymph drainage, improved movement, and overall recovery.
Functional Cupping works by applying cups in restricted or painful areas of the body. Patient is asked to perform various motions, decreasing movement restrictions. The goal is to restore correct pain free movement.
Benefits of Functional Cupping
· Promote healing by loosening soft tissue and connective tissue.
· Increases range of motion.
· Improve blood circulation.
· Decrease fascia and muscle restriction.
· Increases input to the nervous system.
Note the vacuum formed by Functional Cupping draws up the old stagnant blood from the injured area.Once the old stagnant blood and sticky fluids are brought up to the surface and away from the injury, the body begin to rush new oxygenated blood to the injured area.The new oxygenated blood is pack full of oxygen, living cells and nutrients.